  1. I have taken the 2151 and 2152 class for the 70-210 test,
    but I was wondering if someone has any idea on the best
    way to study for these scenario tests

    Patrick Peitz, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Patrick Peitz

    mchappell Guest

    210 and 215 aren't scenario test in the strictest sense.

    2151 and 2152 along with hands on experience should be
    enough to get you through those two exams. I am sure you
    have seen here on the forum that people say the two exams
    are very similar. They aren't making that up, I had a
    few of the same questions (or ones very similar) on both
    tests.

    Good luck

    mchappell, Aug 19, 2003