    I'm studying for my MCSE. I'm reading passport by mike
    myers, and it keeps talking about the "OS". Can anyone
    tell me what that is?
    Hank, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Hank

    JaR Guest

    Hank wrote:
    > I'm studying for my MCSE. I'm reading passport by mike
    > myers, and it keeps talking about the "OS". Can anyone
    > tell me what that is?

    Please tell me this is a troll.

    It is a troll, right?

    JaR
    Hopeful Thug
    JaR, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Hank

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 14, 2004 "Hank" blathered:

    > I'm studying for my MCSE. I'm reading passport by mike
    > myers, and it keeps talking about the "OS". Can anyone
    > tell me what that is?

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Hank

    Hank Guest

    What is a troll, JaR?
    Hank, Jul 15, 2004
  5. Hank

    Lost Guest

    I am surprised that you are studying for the MCSE and
    don't even know this very basic thing. Even my 8 year old
    niece knows that OS is the politically correct
    abbreviation of "Oh Sh!t". Anyone who has used any flavor
    of Windows uses that term at least once a day!

    Now get back under your bridge!

    B)
    Lost, Jul 15, 2004
  6. Hank

    catwalker63 Guest

    I second that!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 15, 2004
  7. Hank

    Neil Guest

    "Lost" <> wrote in news:2c79d01c46a06$e5502780
    $:

    > OS is the politically correct
    > abbreviation of "Oh Sh!t". Anyone who has used any flavor
    > of Windows uses that term at least once a day!

    the best...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 15, 2004
  8. Hank

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'm studying for my MCSE. I'm reading passport by mike
    > myers, and it keeps talking about the "OS". Can anyone
    > tell me what that is?

    MCSE is not designed for people without experience with their OS's. I
    suggest you stop studying it for now.

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2004
  9. Hank

    RH Guest

    Are you THAT fcuking stupid????? A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!

    RH, Jul 15, 2004
  10. Hank

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Hank" <> wrote in message

    > >Please tell me this is a troll.
    > >
    > >It is a troll, right?
    > >
    > >JaR
    > >Hopeful Thug
    > >.
    > >

    > What is a troll, JaR?

    There's your answer, JaR. Troll it is.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 15, 2004
  11. Hank

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > "Hank" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>>Please tell me this is a troll.
    >>>
    >>>It is a troll, right?
    >>>
    >>>JaR
    >>>Hopeful Thug
    >>>.
    >>>

    >>What is a troll, JaR?

    > There's your answer, JaR. Troll it is.

    I confess I was pretty sure, anyway.

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 15, 2004
  12. Hank

    Consultant Guest

    yes, that is ovarian synthesis. i finally convinced my girlfriend to try
    anal.

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2004
  13. Hank

    JaR Guest

    RH wrote:

    > Are you THAT fcuking stupid????? A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!

    *Concept not thoroughly grasped*

    But thanks for playing, anyway.

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 15, 2004
  14. Hank

    Kat Guest

    Probably didn't take much, knowing her.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 16, 2004
  15. Hank

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 15, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > i finally convinced my girlfriend to try anal.

    So then, *you're* an assf*cker now???

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 16, 2004
  16. Hank

    Consultant Guest

    why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person? i mean it's kinky
    in bed and all, but it's kinda weird.

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  17. Hank

    Consultant Guest