70-210 exam

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2FsbHk=?=, Mar 9, 2007.

  1. plz if any one help me how can i get a practice test
    sally
    =?Utf-8?B?c2FsbHk=?=, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Red Swingline Stapler, Mar 9, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2FsbHk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    are you hot?

    Consultant, Mar 9, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2FsbHk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "sally" <> wrote in message
    > plz if any one help me how can i get a practice test
    > sally

    ** OFFICIAL 70-210 PRACTICE TEST **

    Question 1

    You had a desire to enter the fabulous field of Information Technology.
    This profession will require excellent researching skills. So, to start off
    on your journey, do you:

    a) post a request for help on a Microsoft web page
    b) post again, but this time ask nicely
    c) pretend that you're female so that you are more likely to get an answer
    to your posts
    d) fill out an application for Burger King

    Question 2

    You are a hot-shot MCSE who regularly posts in the
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse newsgroup and you spot a post requesting
    practice exams, but the post includes the curious text "plz" Your first
    step should be:

    a) ask the poster if she is hawt
    b) ask WTF does PLZ mean?
    c) suggest that the poster file an application with Burger King
    d) direct the poster to Thomas C. Tips

    PLZ submit answers to for best results.
    Frisbee®, Mar 9, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2FsbHk=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >"sally" <> wrote in message
    >> plz if any one help me how can i get a practice test
    >> sally

    >** OFFICIAL 70-210 PRACTICE TEST **
    >
    >Question 1
    >
    >You had a desire to enter the fabulous field of Information Technology.
    >This profession will require excellent researching skills. So, to start off
    >on your journey, do you:
    >
    >a) post a request for help on a Microsoft web page
    >b) post again, but this time ask nicely
    >c) pretend that you're female so that you are more likely to get an answer
    >to your posts
    >d) fill out an application for Burger King
    >
    >Question 2
    >
    >You are a hot-shot MCSE who regularly posts in the
    >microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse newsgroup and you spot a post requesting
    >practice exams, but the post includes the curious text "plz" Your first
    >step should be:
    >
    >a) ask the poster if she is hawt
    >b) ask WTF does PLZ mean?
    >c) suggest that the poster file an application with Burger King
    >d) direct the poster to Thomas C. Tips
    >
    >PLZ submit answers to for best results.

    Without question, PoTW

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2FsbHk=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >You are a hot-shot MCSE who regularly posts in the
    >microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse newsgroup and you spot a post requesting
    >practice exams, but the post includes the curious text "plz" Your first
    >step should be:
    >
    >a) ask the poster if she is hawt
    >b) ask WTF does PLZ mean?
    >c) suggest that the poster file an application with Burger King
    >d) direct the poster to Thomas C. Tips

    dear sir, i believe the correct answer should be 'ask the poster if
    she spits or swallows', but this answer does not appear in your list
    of answers. i am therefore confused.

    waiting....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2FsbHk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >You are a hot-shot MCSE who regularly posts in the
    >>microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse newsgroup and you spot a post requesting
    >>practice exams, but the post includes the curious text "plz" Your first
    >>step should be:
    >>
    >>a) ask the poster if she is hawt
    >>b) ask WTF does PLZ mean?
    >>c) suggest that the poster file an application with Burger King
    >>d) direct the poster to Thomas C. Tips

    > dear sir, i believe the correct answer should be 'ask the poster if
    > she spits or swallows', but this answer does not appear in your list
    > of answers. i am therefore confused.
    >
    > waiting....

    It's a beta exam.

    But thank you for your feedback, we shall consider including that answer in
    the final release.
    Frisbee®, Mar 9, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c2FsbHk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Mar 10, 12:48 am, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

    > Without question, PoTW
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3-

    Secondedededed ~! Even without the "spit or swallow" question, this
    one is PoTW.
    Cerebrus, Mar 10, 2007