    One more thing. This Second chance promotion, how would I get a rewrite?
    Just call prometric and tell them or do you I have to sign up for it?

    THX.

    Kris M, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Kris M

    fmsmcse Guest

    Take a look at: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    fmsmcse, Mar 30, 2005

  3. Kris M

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your press book training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005