70-210 exam - Re: Advice

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by booby orr, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. booby orr

    booby orr Guest

    Hi Karim. I don't quite understand your email - but i will assume the
    following.

    you are enrolled in the first MS recommended course on the MCSE cert.
    track --> 2151 is a 3 day course. CANCEL the course and enroll yourself
    in 2152! 2151 is a complete waste of time and money. it's just a money
    grabber for MS corp.

    The exam you want to take 70-210 requires that you take 2 courses - 2151
    (3 days) and 2152 (5 days) before attempting to take exam. please refer
    to below link:

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    IMHO the 70-210 exam is very easy to pass BUT you have to know what you
    are being asked in the question. when i took it, there were hardly any
    questions from course 2151. They were all from 2152 (as well as some
    from 2153!).

    good luck,

    booby orr, Jul 30, 2003