    an option.

    Thanks in advance,
    Carolina

    CJ, Jun 29, 2003

  2. CJ

    Shing Guest

    The calculator is available for questions you think you needed a calculator,
    but for 70-210 I think the use will be less to nothings... but is available
    if needed that all, sometime you may think a calculator on the desk will be
    better then the onscreen one.

    Marking questions for review, yes you can change the answers went you review
    the questions, you can only change the answers if you had not left the
    review section e.g. before you click on the "end of review" at the review
    screen displaying questions been selected for review!
    Then is the comment sections is similar too... in this section you all well
    pass the section of changing your answers... only comments only... I think
    it does not male much different if commented or not!
    Yes 70-215 will had the reviewing options for the questions... this is as
    far as I know so far that if Microsoft don't change it.

    Shing.

    "CJ" <> wrote in message
    When I took the 70-210 exam it specified a calculator would be used for
    that exam and it was available throughout the exam. However, I encountered
    no questions that required a calculator so naturally that made me more
    nervous. Fortunately, I passed the exam, but wondered if I just wasn't
    given questions that needed the calculator?

    Also, being new to the MS testing process I noticed I could mark
    questions for review. I didn't mark any questions because I usually try to
    make the very best guess possible if I'm unsure of an answer. Is it
    possible to mark questions for review and then go back and change answers?

    I'm preparing for the 70-215 and am wondering if reviewing questions will be
    an option.

    Thanks in advance,
    Carolina

    Shing, Jun 30, 2003

  3. CJ

    Steffi Guest

    Hi Carolina,

    You may or may not require calculator in MS exams. You will require it
    for IP address calculations (mostly in Paper 70-216).

    Yes! you can review your questions later after finishing it. And its a
    duty of test administrator at testing center to tell you all about
    this. Next time, go to the Test Administrator at your testing center
    and ask for DOs and DON'Ts.

    Finaly Congratulations for clearing your first exam. (I need a
    treat!!! :)) For 215 you can try following sites:
    www.mcmcse.com
    www.ucertify.com

    Good luck for your upcoming tests.

    Steffi S.

    Steffi, Jun 30, 2003
  4. CJ

    Maestro Guest

    ....unless you get an adaptive exam, in which case you cannot change the
    answers after you've moved on to the next question.

    Maestro, Jun 30, 2003
  5. CJ

    CJ Guest

    Thank you for all the helpful posts. I appreciate you taking time out to
    answer my questions.

    Regards,
    Carolina

    CJ, Jul 1, 2003
  6. Hello,

    i agree with you...but i think that this interface is the same for all the
    exams !!!

    Kind Regards

    Lip

    Tiziano Lippmann, Jul 8, 2003
  7. CJ

    WOLFF Guest

    calculator are there for trobleshooting WINS

    WOLFF, Jul 10, 2003