    So what kind of book should I buy to get more informations
    for passing test 70-210?

    by Miha
    Ich, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Ich

    try this Guest

    www.speak-effective-english.com

    try this, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Ich

    Ich Guest

    Danke, sehr schone. :)

    Ich
    Ich, Apr 21, 2004
  4. Ich

    sean Guest

    o'railys mcse 200 in a nut shell great book learnt alot
    from it

    sean, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Ich

    wannapass Guest

    I would purchase as many books as you can afford to get a
    different perspective.
    wannapass, Apr 22, 2004
  6. Ich

    Dario2k Guest

    I used Mike Meyers Certification Passprt and found it very good and concise.
    Providing you have a good grasp of the objectives, this book will help you
    focus on the required content for the exam.

    Dario2k, Apr 30, 2004