    Sincerely,

    Danilo Melo
    São Paulo - SP BRASIL

    Danilo Melo, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Danilo Melo

    Alistair Guest

    I took this exam in April 2002, so I don't remember a lot
    about it, but I think the pass grade is about 713/1000.

    You will need to know VB6 to pass the exam. BrainDumps are
    for cheats and are one of the main reasons Microsoft
    Certification means nothing in the real world. Plenty of
    people also think "Practice Tests" are very close to
    BrainDumps.

    To pass 70-176 you will need to know ActiveX, COM and
    DHTML Designer.

    I used the New Riders study guide, which was excellent,
    and (when I felt ready to take the test) I used the
    practice test at the back of the book and the
    Transcender "Demo" which had (I think) 30 questions.

    HTH
    Alistair

    the

    Alistair, Jul 9, 2003