70-176 Examination VB 6.0 Desktop

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Peter, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    I believe MS should keep the MCSD credential even the
    exams expired, just like MCSE NT version

    Meanwhile, there are still tons of applications in the
    real world are developed in VS6, it's worth to have this
    credential before the exam expired

    application. But as per
    >the Microsoft news this exam is scheduled for discontinue

    in coming year
    >June 2004.
    >
    >I would like to know the opinion about you all about this

    as if the exam is
    >scheduled for discontinue then is there any benefit to

    appear for it? I mean
    >what will happen about the credentials after the exam is

    discontinued? Can I

    Peter, Aug 19, 2003