    to take the 70-300 directly after the 70-100, while the 70-
    100 content is still fresh in my head, or should I hold
    off on 70-300 and take it last?
    Kevin, May 3, 2004

  2. In many ways, it is very similar in the types of processes. The multiple
    guess options are different, however, as COM and .NET architecture are
    different. If you take 70-100 and then add a bit of additional studying on
    both MSF and basic .NET architecture, it should be an easy pass.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), May 3, 2004

  3. >In many ways, it is very similar in the types of processes. The multiple
    >guess options are different, however, as COM and .NET architecture are
    >different. If you take 70-100 and then add a bit of additional studying on
    >both MSF and basic .NET architecture, it should be an easy pass.

    Very true. I may add to that the questions are not as long winded as
    70-100.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004