70-100 - VS 6.0 Architecture

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Ranjit, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. Ranjit

    Ranjit Guest

    I visited Microsoft.com & navigated my way here. I was
    not made aware that this forum was in any way restricted?

    Ranjit, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Ranjit

    Jim Parker Guest

    It isn't restricted.

    <humor>
    I think the only requirement for posting here is that your first post has to
    be something like,

    "i wish to know to recognise is MCSD when it comes to software engineering."

    or maybe...

    "I to take MCSD am wanting to write papers how to write papers I study?"

    </humor>

    JD.

    Jim Parker, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Ranjit

    Ranjit Guest

    Nice one Jim :)
    Things can get v dry :-(

    Going back to my original q's...........????

    All help gratefully rec'd.

    Best,
    Ranjit

    Ranjit, Sep 19, 2003
  4. Ranjit

    Jim Parker Guest

    I thought the question was whether this was restricted or not, didn't
    realize that the forwarded question was the question being asked.....

    It has been about 3 years since I took 70-100, but according to my notes ...
    each case study had a varying time limit; 25 to 50 minutes, but time saved
    on one part isn't added to the next...and there were 5-6 case studies.

    Of course, it could have changed in 3 years or my notes might be failing
    before my memory.

    JD.

    Jim Parker, Sep 19, 2003
  5. Ranjit

    Ranjit Guest

    Thanks Jim.

    Anyone else with a point of view on the format of the 70-
    100 exam? Else, thanks all for your thoughts.

    I also post my feedback onto this question stream once
    I've sat the paper.

    Best,
    Ranjit

    Ranjit, Sep 19, 2003
  6. Helen of Troy, Sep 22, 2003
  7. Ranjit

    Bman Guest

    I took the exam last month and it was the hardest of all
    the Studio 6 MSCD track for me anyways. The test is broken
    up into case sections and if my memory serves me correctly
    it was something like a 3 hour test! I wish I could
    remember if the time kept running or not during the
    reading but I want to say that it did but they give you
    plenty of time to complete the exam. Hope I haven't
    confused you! Just trying to help...
    Brent, MCSD

    Bman, Sep 24, 2003
  8. Ranjit

    Ranjit Guest

    Thanks for your thoughts Brent.
    Hopefully I'll have some good news to report in Monday
    29th :)

    Ranjit, Sep 24, 2003