    exam for sms 2003, I can find an administrators companion book but don't
    think this is what I need to get through exam.

    any help appreciated.

    BINZA@, Mar 1, 2007

  2. BINZA@

    Wayne Guest

    "BINZA@" <mark1.smith(remove this)@virgin.net> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I don't seem to be able to find an MS book for the study towards the mcp
    >exam for sms 2003, I can find an administrators companion book but don't
    >think this is what I need to get through exam.
    >
    > any help appreciated.

    Firstly, go to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-089.mspx and read
    the page *thoroughly*. You now have a good idea of what topics are covered
    in the exam. You also have a list of links to technical resources to help
    cover those objectives. Go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sms/default.mspx and follow the links on
    that page to help answer questions. Try
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sms/sms2003/downloads/docs/default.mspx
    and study the first three documents shown on that page.
    Ask questions, and show that you *have* tried to find answers, as you did
    above :) Hope this gives you a start.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver