    finding practice exams and training ki. Please give me
    some links.
    Jagan

    Jagan, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Jagan

    Jaime Guest

    Jaime, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Jagan

    Guest Guest

    Hey Jaime,
    I was fishing for lowest price. Feel special for falling
    for the pun.
    Jagan

    vendor=Microsoft&cert=MCSD
    >You should give your career some serious thought if you

    can't find websites
    >on your own.
    >"Jagan" <> wrote in

    message

    Guest, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Jagan

    Jaime Guest

    You want this certification but you can't even find the resources on your
    own?

    Jaime, Oct 30, 2003
  5. Jagan

    John Guest

    hi ..

    You say you gonna go for the exam soon. Could you tell me
    roughly how long u spent learning for that exams and any
    suggestion about that. Cause I like to start but dont
    exactly now where at the moment.

    cheers..
    John

    John, Oct 31, 2003
  6. Jagan

    Jaime Guest

    Why don't you tell us your background, because how long it takes and what
    you need to study totally depends on what you already know.

    Jaime, Oct 31, 2003
  7. For me it took 1Year to complete the course in CTEC itself, since i'm new to
    VC++. I feel i takes time to be well prepared.

    Shanmuga Raja, Dec 7, 2003