    ie. percentage
    and Where can i get sample paper for this exam

    Rohit

    Rohit, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Rohit

    Caio Proiete Guest

    Rohit,
    The minimum score for this test is 504 of 1000 and you
    will have 90 minutes finish it.

    The site www.cert21.com has 20 demo questions of this test.
    Good luck!

    Caio Proiete
    MCSD (Visual C++)

    Caio Proiete, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Don't you need like a lot more to pass ???
    I thought it was about 800 - 850 on 1000 to pass these
    tests ...

    Verhoeven Bart

    Verhoeven Bart, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Rohit

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Don't you need like a lot more to pass ???
    >I thought it was about 800 - 850 on 1000 to pass these
    >tests ...

    No microsoft exam has required a passing score of 800-850. I believe
    the highest 'reported' passing score was around 760ish.

    The passing the score for the vc98 exams is mad. How microsoft work
    that one out is well beyond me.

    Kline Sphere, Jul 2, 2003