    feel its not enough. I am a fresh graduate in CS but have
    considerable coding exp using MFC

    Jagan
    Jagan, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Jagan

    Jake Guest

    "Jagan" <> wrote in message
    news:04fa01c3acea$31de68d0$...
    > Anybody who recently took 70-016 give pointers and tips
    > on how to study for the exam? I have the MS guide bbut
    > feel its not enough. I am a fresh graduate in CS but have
    > considerable coding exp using MFC
    >
    > Jagan

    Your experience in MFC will of great help. The MSDN has all the information
    you will require for the exam. For test preparation material go to
    http://www.transcender.com.
    Jake, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Jagan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Your experience in MFC will of great help.

    .... Also need to have a good understanding of COM (sdk, atl, mfc) &
    data access technologies (odbc, ado, oledb and even the dao).
    Kline Sphere, Nov 18, 2003