    Is the transender comparable to the real exam in its
    level of difficulty? Is it tougher or easier? Please reply

    Jagan

    Jagan, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Jagan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Is the transender comparable to the real exam in its
    >level of difficulty? Is it tougher or easier? Please reply

    If you really want to know, try a demo.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Jagan

    Guest Guest

    But i havent taken the real 70-015 exam!so theres no way
    i can judge exactly. I have already tried the demo.
    anyway thanks for replying.
    Jagan

    Guest, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Jagan

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I would have assumed the demo would give an idea of the type of exam
    questions.

    The exam is not hard at all. The only problem you may have (assuming
    you know your stuff) is to remember to think 'circa 1998' when
    answering the questions!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2003