    Nowhere Guest

    I can't work out the new AVG 7 email scanner. What does it do? How do you
    set it up?
    Nowhere, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Nowhere

    Peter Guest

    Peter, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Nowhere

    Old Gringo Guest

    Nowhere wrote:
    > I can't work out the new AVG 7 email scanner. What does it do? How do you
    > set it up?

    God Helps Those Who Help Themselves.
    http://free.grisoft.com/doc/I need help

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Nowhere

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:31:46 -0000, in
    <cq79b6$gk4$>
    Nowhere scrawled:

    >I can't work out the new AVG 7 email scanner.

    Probably just as well.

    >What does it do?

    Looks at the files on your PC and takes a guess if
    they're infected with viruses/worms etc.

    >How do you set it up?

    Start / Settings / Control Panel / Add\Remove Programs
    Highlight Grisoft AVG and press 'Remove'.

    Then go here and get yourself a real antivirus scanner:
    http://www.kaspersky.com/

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2004