    fc3a2af3b00eaec52bad0a873d88ba22. Thanks.

    --
    Regards

    Jack, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Jack

    Noel Paton Guest

    That checksum is the same as the one I get from my download, the file is not
    signed - which would explain why you get the warning!

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    Noel Paton, Dec 7, 2005

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    "Noel Paton" <> wrote in message
    > That checksum is the same as the one I get from my download, the file is
    > not signed - which would explain why you get the warning!

    > "Jack" <> wrote in message
    >> XP Home. Does anyone else have this alert when trying to install this
    >> latest
    >> version. The MD5 checksum for the file I have is
    >> fc3a2af3b00eaec52bad0a873d88ba22. Thanks.

    Thanks. The question I was really asking was if anyone knew if the file was
    legitimately unsigned. Thanks for checksum confirmation, I have had other
    confirmations and so will install. Thanks again.

    --
    Regards

    Jack, Dec 7, 2005