    my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
    very useful.

    http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/7ways.htm

    Code name 47, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Code name 47

    SteveB Guest

    "Code name 47" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
    > alot to speed up
    > my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
    > very useful.
    >
    > http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/7ways.htm

    Mmmm, I get dire warnings that I've never seen before in Firefox about
    scripts wanting to run.

    SteveB, Apr 5, 2007

  3. Code name 47

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Today, Code name 47 made these interesting comments ...

    > I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have
    > helped me alot to speed up
    > my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will
    > find it very useful.
    >
    > http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/7ways.htm

    what does this have to do with digital photography? go away,
    spamming troll.

    --
    HP, aka Jerry

    HEMI-Powered, Apr 5, 2007
  4. Code name 47

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:20:52 -0000, HEMI-Powered <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >what does this have to do with digital photography? go away,
    >spamming troll.

    Why did you feel a need to repost that spam?

    AZ Nomad, Apr 5, 2007
  5. Code name 47

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Code name 47 wrote:

    > I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
    > alot to speed up
    > my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
    > very useful.

    rule one. Don't click off topic links.

    rule two... er, that's it.

    --
    Paul (Please dont take a picture)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Apr 5, 2007
  6. On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:26:02 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:
    > Code name 47 wrote:
    >>
    >> I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
    >> alot to speed up
    >> my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
    >> very useful.
    >>

    > rule one. Don't click off topic links.

    Rule #1 would be to install linux.
    Doubt if the OP is smart enough to do that.

    Allodoxaphobia, Apr 6, 2007