    I'm taking 70-306 and that is the forst exam in my life of that kind.So any
    suggestions any tips. A use preplogic book and free tests and had 70-80%
    correct ansvers. Is it enougt to pass.
    dzemo, Aug 5, 2004

  2. dzemo

    Consultant Guest

    One useful tip is to jerk off before going to the testing
    center so that you don't have to do that during the exam
    (as was my case) !

    Consultant
    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004

  3. dzemo

    Eric Guest

    dzemo wrote:

    > I'm taking 70-306 and that is the forst exam in my life of that
    > kind.So any suggestions any tips. A use preplogic book and free tests
    > and had 70-80% correct ansvers. Is it enougt to pass.

    I don't care for the Preplogic sample questions - they seem too easy.

    But the Que books are very good, aside from the easy questions.

    Eric
    Eric, Aug 9, 2004