    3) what did i need to pass the exam exactly (i've followed the MOC 2073 +
    testking book +questions)

    thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbw==?=, Feb 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbw==?=

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Antonio" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    > does anyone knows:
    > 1) how many questions is the exam maded?
    > 2) how much time did i have for complete the test?
    > 3) what did i need to pass the exam exactly (i've followed the MOC 2073 +
    > testking book +questions)
    >
    > thank you.

    Your too much of an @ssfucker to take the test. Can't do research
    and uses a br@indump to study.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Feb 9, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW50b25pbw==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Antonio" <> wrote
    > Hello,
    > does anyone knows:
    > 3) what did i need to pass the exam exactly (i've followed the MOC 2073 +
    > * testking book * +questions)

    Yes, I know. However since you are a cheating assfscker who doesn't know how
    to use google or the MS site, we aren't going to help you.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Ironic I know, but we'll see if he gets it.

    T-Bone, Feb 9, 2005