    Should the cables I use successfully for our 3600s
    work with the 675?

    Thanks
    1, Dec 10, 2003

  2. (1) writes:
    >Does the 675 require a cable specific to the 675?

    Yes. The 67x boxes were upgrades to the Netspeed CPE that Cisco bought.
    They kept the same pinout used for them, instead of switching them to
    Cisco standard.

    The pinout is here.
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/dsl_prod/c600s/600inop/aconnect.htm

    >Should the cables I use successfully for our 3600s
    >work with the 675?

    No.

    --
    Doug McIntyre
    Network Engineer/Jack of All Trades
    Doug McIntyre, Dec 10, 2003

  3. 1

    1 Guest

    That answers that. Thanks for the help.

    In article <3fd78356$0$41288$>,
    says...

    1, Dec 10, 2003
  4. 1

    Jerry Bacon Guest

    (1) wrote in news:br7p7h$mah$:

    > I have a 675 I got used and am trying to configure it.

    What do you intend to do with a 675? It's CAP only and almost all current
    DSL connections are DMT or G.Lite. There's no software upgrade to make it
    work with either of those standards.
    Jerry Bacon, Dec 11, 2003