  1. Vuk

    Vuk Guest

    Does any one knows what is the regular salary of the MCSA?
    Vuk, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Vuk

    Dieter Guest

    You could check out the Web site http://www.mcpmag.com Check out 'Salary
    Surveys.

    Dieter, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Vuk

    Flicker Guest

    > You could check out the Web site http://www.mcpmag.com Check out 'Salary
    > Surveys.

    do you trust the numbers there?
    most are ridiculous?

    > > Does any one knows what is the regular salary of the MCSA?

    depend: how much experiences do you have, how big is the company? what is
    the title? You don't get hired just because you are MCSA so there is no
    answer.
    www.dice.com and www.monster.com are where you can see the actual number
    that employeer are ready to pay. But I know that there is a used-to-be-75K
    sys admin is being offered $15/ for a temp job? Do the math.

    Flicker, Oct 10, 2003