    Alistair Guest

    Does anyone know of a 64bit version of something like PowerDVD and Roxio DVD
    writer software?

    Alistair, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Alistair

    Sam Crawford Guest

    On 2-Aug-2005, "Alistair" <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a 64bit version of something like PowerDVD and Roxio
    > DVD
    > writer software?

    Nero works fine here.

    Sam Crawford, Aug 2, 2005

  3. And WinDVD works fine over here..you shouldn't have a problem with those
    softwares,those 32bit works fine under x64.

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Aug 2, 2005
  4. Alistair

    Ted Guest

    http://www.backtec.com/writecds.htm

    It is 32 bit, all works fine, except no context menu
    to send files/folders to CD.

    Ted, Aug 3, 2005
  5. Alistair

    wewa Guest

    If you have a Nvidia based video card, i would try the dvd decoder software.
    there are 2 free trial versions you can try, for a total of 90 days of free
    dvd decoding!
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/dvd_decoder.html

    i'm using it with my bfg geforce 6600 with dual dvi and its transparent and
    problem free playing my dvds in wmp10.

    i've written about this previously, so if you do a search in this newsgroup
    for 'dvd player.'

    with regards to burning, at least basic stuff, i like iso recorder powertoy
    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/ISO_Recorder_Power_Toy/1010212925/1

    i used to use nero on everything, but now its kinda bloated and kludgey, so
    i prefer NOT to install/use it if possible...

    wewa, Aug 3, 2005
  6. Why doesn't Microsoft in include a click and drag feature similar to Roxio's
    in Windows?

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9uZF8wMDc=?=, Aug 3, 2005