    Has anyone else heard that?

    thanks

    John

    John J Leber, May 16, 2006

  2. From all I've seen, not any time soon. The current beta of Office doesn't
    have a 64 bit version, and I'm not holding my breath for one. That being
    said, I'd be surprised if they didn't do something with a 64 bit version at
    some point after they release Office 2007.

    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel-MVP, May 16, 2006

  3. Charlie, when it comes to 64-bit and Office 2007, I suspect we are more
    likely to see some of the Server products have 64-bit capabilities. I know
    that Outlook 2007 was mentioned to be coming with 64-bit capabilities (I
    read this on the Exchange Server blog btw).
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 16, 2006
  4. Yup. I suspect that may happen. But full native 64bit Office doesn't look
    promising for this round, I'm afraid.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64