64 Reasons to buy the SD-10

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Georgette Preddy, May 23, 2004.

  1. Sorry, had to do it.

    Georgette Preddy, May 23, 2004

  2. Georgette Preddy

    ferret Guest

    and as you would expect you can't name one of them you halfwit

    ferret, May 23, 2004

  3. At least I was able to come up with 4! Preddy can't come up with even one!

    Visit: A Fair and Balanced View of the Sigma SD-10 Digital SLR Camera at
    http://sigmasd10.com . This is the site that the experts all agree provides
    the most authoritive information on the pros and cons of the Sigma SD10.

    Steven M. Scharf, May 23, 2004
  4. Georgette Preddy

    dylan Guest

    I take your comment is an apology for buying it, not a reason. (even you
    can't think of 64 good ones).

    dylan, May 23, 2004
  5. 1. Because I have too much money and want to flush some of it down the
    toilet.

    2. Because I want to take pictures with crappy color balance.

    3. Because I want a digital camera that uses bastard technology.

    4. Because I've always owned quality equipment and wanted to see how it
    felt to own crap.

    5. Because I want to take imaginary pictures to sell to imaginary
    clients.

    Randall Ainsworth, May 23, 2004
  6. 1. Because I want to be different and annoy others at the same time.
    64. Because I want to be different and annoy others at the same time.

    Charles Schuler, May 23, 2004
  7. On 23 May 2004 08:52:49 -0700, (Georgette
    Preddy) wrote:

    >Sorry, had to do it.

    I note as usual, you provided solid evidence in the post.

    The 64 reasons are repeated below, for reference.

    grant kinsley, May 23, 2004
  8. "grant kinsley" <> wrote in message
    > On 23 May 2004 08:52:49 -0700, (Georgette
    > Preddy) wrote:
    >
    > >Sorry, had to do it.

    > I note as usual, you provided solid evidence in the post.
    >
    > The 64 reasons are repeated below, for reference.

    LOL

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, May 24, 2004
  9. Georgette Preddy

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    > Sorry, had to do it.

    Well dear Georgy boy, have you had a look yet at what your fellow Schmegma
    fans think of you over at the Sigma SLR Talk forum in dpreview.com??

    "If George Preddy really is gung ho about the Foveon and SD10 I wish he'd
    stick to what he knows. His posting of his misunderstanding of the
    technology only succeeds in making himself sound like an idiot."

    Mick Sterbs, May 24, 2004
  10. Georgette Preddy

    Guest

    In message <dB4sc.6283$>,
    "Steven M. Scharf" <> wrote:

    >At least I was able to come up with 4! Preddy can't come up with even one!
    >
    >Visit: A Fair and Balanced View of the Sigma SD-10 Digital SLR Camera at
    >http://sigmasd10.com . This is the site that the experts all agree provides
    >the most authoritive information on the pros and cons of the Sigma SD10.

    This page is still full of errors. I can't even count them. Almost
    every paragraph had something that was wrong or mistated. You can't
    expect people to take you seriously.

    I can't go through all of them now, but the first one I saw was your
    statement that the lack of an AA filter causes false color. That has
    nothing to do with the lack of an AA filter.
    --

    John P Sheehy <>

    , May 30, 2004