    I hate ITunes! That said for those of us using 64 Bit windows I just discovered that the new version of Microsoft's Zune comes in a native 64 Bit version! I think it is the first truly 64 Bit piece of software I've installed on my computer and it is damn cool. The graphics, presentation - U/I is really slick. I like to share this stuff with others because it's fun to find out what is out there that will run beautifully on a 64 Bit DO'S.

    --
    Kevin

    KevinD, Nov 16, 2007

  2. The new Zune software isn't getting anywhere NEAR my Zune. Great that it's
    64bit. Bad that they've pulled features and ruined playlists. And STILL no
    Audible support. Well, it's a useful repository for some of my WMAs. But
    beyond that? I'll pass, thank you.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 16, 2007

  3. KevinD

    John Adams Guest

    Nice! I had been waiting for Zune 64 bit support.

    My favorite new Zune feature is automatic discovery/conversion of recorded TV shows via Media Center. Very cool! (Before, I had to convert them all by hand with Movie Maker).

    John Adams, Nov 16, 2007
  4. KevinD

    KevinD Guest

    It lets you subscribe to any "podcast" you can find. That's cool. It didn't do anything to my playlists. They are all still there and look just like they did prior to my install.

    KevinD, Nov 16, 2007