    Thanks,
    --
    Mary Baldwin
    Mary, Jul 9, 2008

  2. Since this piece of software is published by AccuSoft
    Enterprises you need to contact them and ask them about
    64-bit compatibility. Their web site is: www.asent.com

    Bobby Johnson, Jul 9, 2008

  3. They don't mention any 64-bit operating systems:

    General Questions

    Q: What versions of Windows are supported by AccuTerm?

    A: The current version of the AccuTerm is AccuTerm 2K2, and
    is compatible with all 32-bit versions of Windows (except NT
    3.x). This includes Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME,
    Windows NT 4, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Pro and Home),
    Windows Server 2003, and Windows Vista.

    Bobby Johnson, Jul 9, 2008
  4. Mary

    Carlos Guest

    Mary,
    Try System Restore and take your system back to a state previous to the
    start of the failures.
    That should fix things up.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 10, 2008