    Pack 2 or later) and the Windows Vista operating systems.

    Guess this must not get the Vista logo. What gives Microsoft.

    :-((
    John Barnes, Jan 23, 2007

  2. In the worst case, at least it proves the adage "You have an opinion until
    you have another!".

    Tony. . .

    "John Barnes" <> wrote in message
    > Last year there was the report that Microsoft would require that programs
    > and drivers that were to receive the Vista logo would be required to

    conform

    Tony Sperling, Jan 23, 2007

  3. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    One more. Guess we can assume that if Microsoft won't require their own
    products to work on both versions, they won't require others to either.
    Another nail in 64-bit coffin.

    Next Release of OneCare Won't Support Vista x64

    http://www.microsoft-watch.com/cont...e_of_onecare_still_wontsupport_vista_x64.html

    John Barnes, Jan 24, 2007