    SiliconImage websites, as well as searching in Technet, but so far no joy!

    Does anyone have any other ideas? The MB does not come with 64 bit drivers.

    Peter

    Just Praise Computers, Sep 15, 2005

  2. The drivers you seek are available from the
    nvidia website. http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_nf4_winxp64_amd_6.66.html
    Extract the file and what you need are the files in this directory
    C:\NVIDIA\nForceWinXP64\6.66\IDE\WinXP\sataraid you need to install both
    drivers listed. If your interested the following website has an excellant
    forum
    and good info regarding AMD64's & MB stuff. http://www.planetamd64.com/

    =?Utf-8?B?UCBTYXBvcnQ=?=, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Just Praise Computers

    Phydeux Guest

    I have the same motherboard. The best preinstall drivers are those from
    Silicon Image themselves.
    http://www.siliconimage.com/docs/3114_64_lraid_logo_1006.zip Just make sure
    the oemsetup.txt and the *.sys files are in the root directory of your
    floppy or it won't recognize them. And if it helps any, I had to run down
    to Kinko's at 4AM to download these drivers because the ones Gigabyte has
    posted won't work as preinstall drivers. (clever thinking Gigabyte!)

    Phydeux, Sep 18, 2005