    Jonathan Wood
    SoftCircuits Programming
    http://www.softcircuits.com

    Jonathan Wood, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Ahhh, I'm rusty, but on a 64bit system isn't the INT 64bit wide?

    Also, this 'group' is mostly a GUI (General User Issues) forum, you might
    search out a developer hangout.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jul 17, 2007

  3. No, I believe int will continue to be 32-bits. At least, why would MS come
    up with all the INT_PTR, DWORD_PTR, etc. types?

    --
    Jonathan Wood
    SoftCircuits Programming

    Jonathan Wood, Jul 17, 2007