    David Guest

    Is there anywhere that I can get 64-bit NVTweak or Coolbits? I really
    want to Overclock my 6600 and the normal versions aren't working...

    David, Jun 23, 2005

  2. David

    DKI Guest

    look for cool bits 3d on www.guru3d.com its in a rar file but you need to
    extract it and then double click on it otherwise the settings won't import
    to the regestry if you run it directly from the rar file

    DKI, Jun 23, 2005

  3. David

    David Guest

    I don't see a "Cool bits 3d"... Do you think you could link me?

    David, Jun 23, 2005
  4. David

    David Guest

    It went to the registry fine, but the settings still don't show up :(

    David, Jun 24, 2005
  5. David

    David Guest

    I'm using 77.22. Control Panel was closed when I did it, and I saved it
    to HDD then opened it. There is nothing like your screen in mine (the
    overclocking or additional settings)

    David, Jun 24, 2005
  6. I donwnloaded Coolbits 2.0 today from Guru3d and it is working fine on my
    6600. After you extract doulble click on the .reg file to install to the
    registry.

    =?Utf-8?B?aWdvbGQ=?=, Jun 24, 2005
  7. David

    David Guest

    Could this have anything to do with me running v1443?

    David, Jun 24, 2005
  8. David

    DKI Guest

    I'm using the 77.72 from the nvidia site, if the cool bits not working then
    i am not sure as to why, i been using that through out all the betas an now
    the final build 1830 and it worked with all the drivers from the 50 series
    to the newest drivers, i wonder if there could be an something thats
    stopping it from importing into the regestry or preventing it from showing.

    DKI, Jun 24, 2005
  9. David

    DKI Guest

    also there is only one app that i know to have problems on letting changes
    or causes problems with apps but a wild guess at best the tiny firewall

    DKI, Jun 24, 2005
  10. David

    DKI Guest

    Might be, there is a trial of the final build out now but i never had that
    issue on rc2

    DKI, Jun 24, 2005
  11. David

    DKI Guest

    also to add i do recomend you upgrade to the trial version, you can either
    do upgrade i think but is best for hassle free backup all essential data and
    then format and do a clean install.

    DKI, Jun 24, 2005
  12. David

    David Guest

    I've been thinking about it for a while now, but I really need this 1
    year to save up for the full version :(

    David, Jun 24, 2005
  13. David

    DKI Guest

    for now you can download the trial of there site, but its is only 120 days
    and most people won't support you in this news group because it is beta, are
    you using the tiny firewall by any chance, also who manufuctured your card
    and the nvidia chip it is using, MSI, ASUS, PNY,

    DKI, Jun 24, 2005
  14. David

    DKI Guest

    engore the chip part i just tired and typed that why thinking out a sentence

    DKI, Jun 24, 2005
  15. If v1443 is the version on Coobits your running then probably. I read that
    2.0 was the only one that worked with x64. I may have gotten this info from
    www.planetamd64.com. If you haven't checked them out they are a great x64
    source of info and downloads.

    =?Utf-8?B?aWdvbGQ=?=, Jun 24, 2005
  16. David

    David Guest

    Nope on the firewall. My card is a Gigabyte 6600.

    David, Jun 24, 2005