    pcbutts1 Guest

    Check out the headers of this message. I am posting with XP 64Bit OS. Much
    more info is givin.
    pcbutts1, Jun 15, 2005

  2. pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Check out the headers of this message. I am posting with XP 64Bit OS.
    > Much more info is givin.

    Huh? I see some Avast header spam, but other than that and a userinfo
    header (all of which I could put in my headers), it looks perfectly
    normal.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 15, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    doS Guest

    Uh..wrong....

    doS, Jun 15, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Oh yea I see that now. Avast adds that junk. I forgot I don't use Avast on
    my main box.

    pcbutts1, Jun 15, 2005