    Peace in Christ
    Marco Napoli
    http://www.ourlovingmother.org

    Marco Napoli, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Hi,

    try to run Acronis True Image or Symantec Ghost from bootable floppy disk
    and perform a clone (not image, a clone) – check if this option work and
    return with an answer.

    If you want to get more information watch this:
    http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/144323.html

    My English is not the best in the world so excuse me (you know mistakes and
    etc.).

    Good luck!
    Netanel Ben-Shushan
    Website (Hebrew): http://www.ben-shushan.net

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV0YW5lbCBCZW4tU2h1c2hhbg==?=, Dec 24, 2005

  3. Marco Napoli

    Ken Guest

    "Marco Napoli" <> wrote in

    > Can anyone suggest a Disk Image Recover software that works with 64
    > bit?
    >
    > I would like to create a disaster recovery Image of my C: drive where
    > I can recover if my computer gets corrupt.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Image for Windows can do this.

    http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/imagew.html

    Ken

    Ken, Dec 24, 2005
  4. Marco Napoli

    Guest Guest

    http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/news.htm

    Cheap, fast and good .... a rare combination :)

    Guest, Dec 24, 2005
  5. Marco Napoli

    Marco Napoli Guest

    I tried installing Acronis but Setup stops and exits before finishing.
    Bummer.

    Marco

    "Netanel Ben-Shushan" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Marco Napoli, Dec 24, 2005
  6. Marco Napoli

    Marco Napoli Guest

    Netanel,

    I re-read your post and I am sorry for not catching your comment about using
    a boot disk and performing a clone.

    Thanks for the tip.

    Marco

    Marco Napoli, Dec 24, 2005
  7. Marco Napoli

    Randy Guest

    Your English looks fantastic to me. I appreciate the effort you make.

    Randy, Dec 26, 2005