    Torquemada.
    "Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."
    James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan
    Torquemada., Aug 4, 2005

  2. From Wewa:
    I have installed divx, xvid, 3ivx, and many more, on all versions of x64
    with no problems.
    i even use gspot with no problems.

    you must have something else installed that's affecting your compatibility.
    what kind of compressed movies are they (codec and player).

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 4, 2005

  3. Torquemada.

    Torquemada. Guest

    On 4/8/05 23:32, Andre Da Costa wrote:
    > From Wewa:
    > I have installed divx, xvid, 3ivx, and many more, on all versions of x64
    > with no problems.
    > i even use gspot with no problems.

    Sorry, I did not express myself correctly. I do have an all in 1 codec
    pack which works, but I wanted to know if there is any 64-bit native
    codec out there yet.

    Torquemada., Aug 5, 2005
  4. Torquemada.

    DKI Guest

    As far as i know only XVID which has been made 64bit but as for the rest of
    them NO they are only 32bit.

    DKI, Aug 5, 2005