    swithched to 64 bit, the email switched to Windows mail. I've tried
    re-installing it, I get a message saying it was "not installed, no changes
    were made" Am I missing something or does it not work with 64 bit?
    =?Utf-8?B?REc=?=, May 20, 2007

    Feliks Dzerzhinsky, May 21, 2007

  3. I have Home Premium, is that the problem?

    =?Utf-8?B?REc=?=, May 21, 2007
  4. I apologize, to answer your question, I installed it off the cd.

    =?Utf-8?B?REc=?=, May 21, 2007
  5. Ok, I found a folder named Windows live desktop mail, but when I try to tell
    it to open email, it won't. I set windows mail to not be my default reader.
    What am I missing?

    =?Utf-8?B?REc=?=, May 22, 2007
    Feliks Dzerzhinsky, May 22, 2007
  7. I installed it when I had 32. When I installed 64, I tried to install it
    again, and that's when I get that error message. It looks like it is
    installing, and then a window pops up and says it did not install. Any ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?REc=?=, May 22, 2007
  8. Ok, got the answer I needed. Can't believe it's so simple. Disconnect from
    the internet, install again. Tell it to merge folders and reconnect. Works
    perfect again :)
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?REc=?=, May 23, 2007