    Does this tell me how close I came to passing?

    I'm sure the test scoring is adaptive, and I couldn't find anything in the
    posts about it, does anyone know how the tests are scored?

    ISApose, Dec 8, 2008

  2. ISApose

    JohnB Guest

    Microsoft doesn't give out that information.

    How did you do on practice tests? That's how I judge if I'm ready. I don't
    know how else you'd know. I can't imagine going into a test, not having an
    idea of how well I know the material.

    JohnB, Dec 8, 2008

  3. ISApose

    ISApose Guest

    Not great on the practice tests... ran out of time though, as I scheduled the
    test already.

    I'm going to do 6 hours of study a day for the next week and a half and take
    it again on the 17th.

    The practice tests and the summary from the test itself indicates that I
    really blew RAS, and there was a lot of WSUS questions I wasn't expecting.

    It's good to know what I need to lab out now...

    ISApose, Dec 8, 2008
  4. ISApose

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    For what it's worth, the test was not adaptive. You are told at the outset
    how many questions there will be, and you answered that number of questions.

    The score report that was given to you should tell you what you are weak
    on... use that, concentrate those six hours per day on the weak spots,
    though not exclusively.

    Good luck!

    Oh... and if you have scheduled an exam and are not prepared you can
    reschedule it... up until 24 hours before the exam.

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Dec 9, 2008