    thing Guest

    regards

    Thing
    thing, Nov 30, 2004

  2. thing

    thing Guest

    thing wrote:
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    4 left

    regards

    Thing
    thing, Dec 1, 2004

  3. thing

    Peter Guest

    thing wrote:

    >> regards
    >>
    >> Thing
    >>

    > 4 left
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    hmmm, your mail server bounced my email ...

    Connected to 203.96.144.72 but sender was rejected.
    Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 ` REJECT

    Can you please send me a gmail invite? Send to my yahoo address, just
    remove the nospam bit.

    thanks

    Peter
    Peter, Dec 1, 2004
  4. thing

    thing Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > thing wrote:
    >

    >>thing wrote:
    >>
    >>>regards
    >>>
    >>>Thing
    >>>

    >>4 left
    >>
    >>regards
    >>
    >>Thing

    > hmmm, your mail server bounced my email ...
    >
    > Connected to 203.96.144.72 but sender was rejected.
    > Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 ` REJECT
    >

    > Can you please send me a gmail invite? Send to my yahoo address, just
    > remove the nospam bit.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Peter

    I reject all yahoo, hotmail and msn.

    Will do.

    regards

    Thing
    thing, Dec 1, 2004
  5. thing

    JohnO Guest

    "thing" <> wrote in message
    > Peter wrote:
    > > thing wrote:

    > >>4 left
    > >>
    > >>regards
    > >>
    > >>Thing

    > > hmmm, your mail server bounced my email ...
    > >
    > > Connected to 203.96.144.72 but sender was rejected.
    > > Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 ` REJECT
    > >

    > > Can you please send me a gmail invite? Send to my yahoo address, just
    > > remove the nospam bit.
    > >
    > > thanks
    > >
    > > Peter
    > >

    > I reject all yahoo, hotmail and msn.

    Just curious - why is that?
    JohnO, Dec 1, 2004
  6. JohnO wrote:
    >>I reject all yahoo, hotmail and msn.

    > Just curious - why is that?

    dont know about his reasons... but mine is "spam"...mostly... I no
    longer know anyone who uses those three services. I also reject all .ru
    all .jp all .kr and all .ch
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 1, 2004
  7. thing

    thing Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > JohnO wrote:
    >
    >>> I reject all yahoo, hotmail and msn.

    >> Just curious - why is that?

    > dont know about his reasons... but mine is "spam"...mostly... I no
    > longer know anyone who uses those three services. I also reject all .ru
    > all .jp all .kr and all .ch

    Yep historically spam,

    I have a few friends on Yahoo/Hotmail and those are specifically allowed.

    I have also found that spammers are now using my email addy as a return
    address, and guess what they spam yahoo & hotmail, so I also save on
    heaps of false bounces from yahoo & hotmail.

    I also block IP ranges and countries as Dave has done as those are
    mostly spam. I am finding now though that most spam is now (mostly
    US/canada) cable/adsl based rather than yahoo / hotmail based so I am
    now considering moving to spamassassin despite my reluctance in the past.

    I do like clamav, it seems to be catching both spam and some phishes as
    well, so if anybody has sendmail its a very easy mod and well worth it.

    regards

    Thing
    thing, Dec 1, 2004