    OCUP: Fundamental
    MCSD.NET
    MCDBA

    Death from Above, Jan 30, 2008

  2. I think it depends -- Can they see your lapel pin or not?

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Jan 31, 2008

  3. Only 6?? I was making 7 figures years ago, now I make 8.

    --
    ..rev

    www.askthemct.com
    ..

    .rev [askthemct.com], Jan 31, 2008
  4. Death from Above

    Bill Hileman Guest

    ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    > Only 6?? I was making 7 figures years ago, now I make 8.

    I make ten figures. But it's in binary.

    Bill Hileman, Jan 31, 2008
  5. ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message

    > Only 6?? I was making 7 figures years ago, now I make 8.
    >
    > --
    > .rev
    >
    > www.askthemct.com
    > .
    > "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I enjoy making 6 figures. And yes, all my certs helped.
    > >
    > > Sometimes I wonder what people would guess my salary to be if they saw me
    > > driving by in my 19 year old Honda Accord.
    > >

    > > Death from Above
    > > MCPD: EAD, Web, Win
    > > MCITP: DBD, DBA
    > > OCUP: Fundamental
    > > MCSD.NET
    > > MCDBA

    Not at New Horizons! I worked there, I know! :)

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 31, 2008
  6. Death from Above

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:
    #w#:

    > ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    >> Only 6?? I was making 7 figures years ago, now I make 8.

    > I make ten figures. But it's in binary.

    I have ten fingers.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jan 31, 2008
  7. "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message

    > ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    > > Only 6?? I was making 7 figures years ago, now I make 8.

    > I make ten figures. But it's in binary.

    I have ten fingers. Does that count for something?

    For those literalist out there, what I mean is 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.
    Sorry to offend.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 31, 2008
  8. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "Bill Hileman" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:
    > #w#:
    >
    > > ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    > >> Only 6?? I was making 7 figures years ago, now I make 8.

    > > I make ten figures. But it's in binary.
    > >

    > I have ten fingers.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Crap you beat me to it!!!! Ugh... Figures.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 31, 2008
  9. Death from Above

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Bill Hileman" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:
    > #w#:
    >
    >> ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    >>> Only 6?? I was making 7 figures years ago, now I make 8.

    >> I make ten figures. But it's in binary.

    > I have ten fingers.

    ODL I so want to answer with a movie quote here, but I would get slapped.

    er, well, e-slapped.

    Bill Hileman, Jan 31, 2008
  10. Death from Above

    John R Guest

    > I enjoy making 6 figures. And yes, all my certs helped.

    Pfft. I make 6 figures. Of course, two of them are after the decimal
    point.

    John R

    John R, Jan 31, 2008
  11. You're not a Technical Trainer who also freelances projects. :)

    --
    ..rev

    www.askthemct.com
    ..
    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    .rev [askthemct.com], Feb 1, 2008
  12. ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message

    > You're not a Technical Trainer who also freelances projects. :)
    >
    > --
    > .rev
    >
    > www.askthemct.com
    > .
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> Only 6?? I was making 7 figures years ago, now I make 8.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> .rev
    > >>
    > >> www.askthemct.com
    > >> .
    > >> "Death from Above" <> wrote in message

    > > Not at New Horizons! I worked there, I know! :)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    Was too. Hell, I was a tech instructor, apps instructor, senior network
    administrator, and computer services manager all at the same time! Not
    to mention the occasional visits to Atlanta to cover whatever over
    scheduling issue their operation manager screwed up. The only thing that
    I made the most money off of at New Horizons was tech pay. So I tried to
    stay in the classroom as much as possible. Many time pulling 60+ hours a
    week there.

    But what are these freelance projects you speak of??? :)

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 2, 2008
  13. Death from Above

    Consultant Guest

    amatuers

    Consultant, Feb 5, 2008