  1. Does any one have a web-based d-photo printer in mind who charges 25 to 30
    cents (US) per 5x7 photo. Quantity discount (25 to 40 or more) is o.k.

    Dave

    Churchill, Dave, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Churchill, Dave

    Guest

    Churchill, Dave wrote:
    > Does any one have a web-based d-photo printer in mind who charges 25 to 30
    > cents (US) per 5x7 photo. Quantity discount (25 to 40 or more) is o.k.
    >
    > Dave

    Adorama has 25% discount till Aug 30.
    Regular price is 39cents

    bye
    Ramesh

    , Aug 29, 2005

  3. I asked this question because I recently returned from 3 years living in UK,
    and routinely was able to find printing 5x7 for 20 p or less, and even as
    low as 16 or 17 p at Safeway, which is about 30 cents US.

    http://www.usenet.com

    Churchill, Dave, Aug 29, 2005