    some better way I can script this ?

    Thanks

    Darren

    Darren, Dec 3, 2003

  2. I don't know what packages can keep track of
    this via SNMP on the backend. But from the
    router prompt itself, you can use
    "show controller t1 call-counters".

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hi,
    ~
    ~ I can get lists of calls from the logs on the Radius server
    ~ and just grep out the dialed number, but how do I get per
    ~ BRI usage for my 2 PRI's on an AS5350 ?
    ~
    ~ I need to see a historic view of per BRI usage as I have one
    ~ number in a hunt group pointing at both PRI's.
    ~
    ~ Does Concord Network Health support this perhaps or is there

    Aaron Leonard, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Darren

    Vinny Abello Guest

    We use MRTG to track the total number of DS0's in use along with the
    total analog calls (modems) in use on our AS5800 pretty easily. I can
    post a snippet of the MRTG config if anyone wishes. It's very straight
    forward if you're familiar with MRTG at all.

    Vinny Abello, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Darren

    Chad Whitten Guest

    im interested in seeing it.

    --
    Chad Whitten CCNA
    Network/Systems Administrator

    601-944-4801

    Chad Whitten, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Darren

    Darren Guest

    Vinny Abello <> wrote:
    > We use MRTG to track the total number of DS0's in use along with the
    > total analog calls (modems) in use on our AS5800 pretty easily. I can
    > post a snippet of the MRTG config if anyone wishes. It's very straight
    > forward if you're familiar with MRTG at all.

    I've never actually configured MRTG but I'm familiar with the package.
    Yes I'd love to see a snippet of your config.

    I think I will setup MRTG for this application.

    Thanks !

    Darren

    Darren, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Darren

    Darren Guest

    Aaron Leonard <> wrote:
    > I don't know what packages can keep track of
    > this via SNMP on the backend. But from the
    > router prompt itself, you can use
    > "show controller t1 call-counters".

    Aaron, perfect, that's exactly what I wanted. Thanks.

    Darren

    Darren, Dec 5, 2003
  7. Darren

    Robert Boyle Guest

    On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:37:20 +0000 (UTC), Darren
    <> wrote:

    >Vinny Abello <> wrote:
    >> We use MRTG to track the total number of DS0's in use along with the
    >> total analog calls (modems) in use on our AS5800 pretty easily. I can
    >> post a snippet of the MRTG config if anyone wishes. It's very straight
    >> forward if you're familiar with MRTG at all.

    >I've never actually configured MRTG but I'm familiar with the package.
    >Yes I'd love to see a snippet of your config.
    >
    >I think I will setup MRTG for this application.
    >
    >Thanks !
    >
    >Darren

    Here you go...

    Target[ras1-jcnj-ports]:1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.2.0:comm@rasip
    WithPeak[ras1-jcnj-ports]: wym
    Options[ras1-jcnj-ports]: growright, absolute, gauge
    MaxBytes[ras1-jcnj-ports]: 1104
    AbsMax[ras1-jcnj-ports]: 1104
    Title[ras1-jcnj-ports]: Tellurian Networks - ras1-jcnj - Focal NJ & NY
    Modems/ISDN Ports
    Unscaled[ras1-jcnj-ports]: dwyn
    YLegend[ras1-jcnj-ports]: Ports
    ShortLegend[ras1-jcnj-ports]: Ports
    Legend1[ras1-jcnj-ports]: Total Calls
    Legend2[ras1-jcnj-ports]: Analog Calls
    Legend3[ras1-jcnj-ports]: Maximum 5 Minute Total Calls
    Legend4[ras1-jcnj-ports]: Maximum 5 Minute Analog Calls
    LegendI[ras1-jcnj-ports]: &nbsp; Total Calls:
    LegendO[ras1-jcnj-ports]: &nbsp; Analog Calls:
    PageTop[ras1-jcnj-ports]: <H1>Tellurian Networks - ras1-jcnj - Focal
    NJ & NY Modems/ISDN Ports</H1>

    Robert Boyle, Dec 6, 2003