    OCZ is probably best known for their high performance memory and accessories, however they also produce power supplies. Their two current lines of power supplies are the ModStream series & PowerStream series. In this review we will be taking a look at the ModStream 520W PSU which is designed to be quiet, sleek, and versatile.
    Review URL:
    http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/reviews/cases/OCZ_ModStream_520W_1.html

    Silverstrand, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    I like the way they didn't make the mobo and cpu power plugin but actually attached..

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    This is really a good PSU. I thought of buying it but finally i ended up buying Thermaltake Purepower 480W (True Power), as the OCZ was too expensive for me. I can't tell you that I'm dissappointed as i'm pretty satisified with my current PSU, but if i would buy today, i would definitely go for the OCZ, it really worth the investment.
    And if you really have the money, you should go for the OCZ Powerstream 550W or 600W PSUs. :lol:

    zachig, Jun 28, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Same here. OCZ is a good brand I would go for. But I got X-Connect instead.

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Yeah, too bad they are a bit pricy. But you get what you pay for, right?

    zachig, Jun 28, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Well, u will haev to Wait en see, maybe Sunbeam Nuuo gets a Double thumbs up :D

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005