512mb memory chips PC-133 SDRAM CL3 (2) $55 each or $95 both (1gig)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Skip Gundlach, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. (2) 512mb memory chips (total 1 gig).

    These are Lei (also known as Legacy Electronics, Inc.) part number
    38L5JS00-1HAG, 64x64 memory, lifetime warranty. Detailed jpeg pictures on
    request. Manufacturer info http://www.legacyelectronics.com/168_pin.html and
    http://www.legacyelectronics.com/pcb/LE64724RevA.html

    I got them before I knew that my board only supported up to 128m - my loss,
    your gain. Pricewatch.com shows them at 74 currently. Recently over 100.
    I've concluded I'm not likely to get a computer which will support these
    chips any time soon, so they're available...

    Drop me a line if you want the pix I took or to come get them (in Cumming,
    north of Atlanta, GA)
    or to figure out a way to get together to pick them up if you don't want
    them shipped.

    Thanks.

    L8R

    Skip