512k connection?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    colinco Guest

    colinco, Mar 21, 2005

  3. On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:25:35 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > according to this
    > http://www.irelandoffline.org/home/staticpages/index.php?page=20050321070156240
    >
    > we're ranked 18th... but... Does anyone offer 512k in nz?

    that does it..
    the simpsons are going to sweden!
    10240 up and down for 21 euros a month + I heard about swedish girls ;)
    (read heaven!)

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 21, 2005
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    J.wilson Guest

    > according to this
    > http://www.irelandoffline.org/home/staticpages/index.php?page=20050321070156240
    >
    > we're ranked 18th... but... Does anyone offer 512k in nz?

    Telecom.. calling it 2Mbps.

    Does anyone know the location of the exchange serving
    Morningside Mt. Albert area?

    They tell me local congestion is causing my slow
    speed and they're working on it, but it's been three
    weeks now since I noticed and called them.
    J.wilson, Mar 22, 2005

  5. >
    > Does anyone know the location of the exchange serving
    > Morningside Mt. Albert area?

    Morningside faw lyfe!
    (cmon you didnt post that and expect to get away with no brotown
    references did you?)

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 22, 2005
  6. Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >>Does anyone know the location of the exchange serving
    >>Morningside Mt. Albert area?

    > Morningside faw lyfe!
    > (cmon you didnt post that and expect to get away with no brotown
    > references did you?)

    Perhaps if you don't watch that shit, yes.

    The Other Guy
    The Other Guy, Mar 22, 2005
  7. The Other Guy wrote:

    > Perhaps if you don't watch that shit, yes.
    >
    > The Other Guy

    not even ow

    --
    I Propose a Holy war !!?!?!
    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 22, 2005
  8. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    thing Guest

    thing, Mar 22, 2005
  9. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    J.wilson Guest

    "Shane (aka froggy)" <> wrote in message
    > The Other Guy wrote:
    >

    >> Perhaps if you don't watch that shit, yes.
    >>
    >> The Other Guy

    > not even ow
    >
    > --
    > I Propose a Holy war !!?!?!

    Brotown on tv? I don't watch it but if those guys are
    around Morningside they may be the ones tagging the
    new railway bridge just as fast as it gets cleaned off.
    J.wilson, Mar 22, 2005
  10. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    A.D. Guest

    A.D., Mar 22, 2005
  11. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    A.D. Guest

    J.wilson wrote:
    > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>according to this
    >>http://www.irelandoffline.org/home/staticpages/index.php?page=20050321070156240
    >>
    >>we're ranked 18th... but... Does anyone offer 512k in nz?

    > Telecom.. calling it 2Mbps.

    Bwahaha, laughable. Telecom have signed so many people up that the
    bandwidth is squeezed. The most I've heard of people getting is a 1Mb
    connection.

    > Does anyone know the location of the exchange serving
    > Morningside Mt. Albert area?
    >
    > They tell me local congestion is causing my slow
    > speed and they're working on it, but it's been three
    > weeks now since I noticed and called them.

    A.D.
    A.D., Mar 22, 2005
  12. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    A.D. Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    > The Other Guy wrote:
    >

    >>Perhaps if you don't watch that shit, yes.
    >>
    >>The Other Guy

    > not even ow

    I got it
    A.D., Mar 22, 2005