    and course ware where aviable in the US long before the
    rest off the world in the uk it will be june 2004 before
    the books come out

    ianbird, May 4, 2004

  2. ianbird

    Hired Goon Guest

    As far as I know the courseware and books are not available anywhere,
    including the US. The people that have done the test early are experienced
    in the material and were able to study based on the learning requirments
    stated on the MS website.

    Hired Goon, May 4, 2004

  3. No number

    I don't have any number on my Charter member certificate.... Am I not
    supposed to have a # ?

    Thanks

    Rémy

    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), May 5, 2004
  4. ianbird

    Guest Guest

    No number

    If there are 5000 then now there are 5001 because i
    passed the 70-272 today.

    It was pretty tough a lot of questions about outlook,
    dns, office and security zones in internet explorer.

    I took 70-270 and 70-290 and they where a lot easier then
    the 70-271 and 70-272.

    Guest, May 5, 2004
  5. ianbird

    me Guest

    The books aren't available in the US either until June.

    me, May 11, 2004