    combined coupon code and mail-in rebate, only $10.99 after....expired
    on 3/4, however, there are more closeout deals at meritline forum
    (http://www.meritlineforum.com) updated daily...

    alienalan, Mar 3, 2006

  2. alienalan

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On 3 Mar 2006 11:44:18 -0800, "alienalan" <>
    Gave us:

    Take your spam somewhere OTHER than Usenet, dipshit.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 3, 2006

  3. alienalan

    TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" cried:

    > On 3 Mar 2006 11:44:18 -0800, "alienalan" <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    > Take your spam somewhere OTHER than Usenet, dipshit.

    What? No "twit" remarks? Hey "Dark Matter," you're slipping.

    T.B.

    TB, Mar 3, 2006
  4. alienalan

    Bob Guest

    wrote:

    >this deal will be gone very soon, the original price is $23.99 plus
    >combined coupon code and mail-in rebate, only $10.99 after....expired
    >on 3/4, however, there are more closeout deals at meritline forum
    >(http://www.meritlineforum.com) updated daily...

    What is the MID?

    Mitsubishi Chemical Co. has opened several new plants in Taiwan,
    Singapore and India, and the discs coming out of those plants is a
    crap shoot. I bought 100 16x -Rs at Sam's Club and had 12 coasters out
    of the first 90 discs.

    There are deals on Taiyo Yuden at rima.com, supermediastore.com and
    meritline.com. If you are not willing to take the risk that your DVDs
    won't be any good in 1 year, get TY discs.

    depends on the unreasonable man."

    Bob, Mar 3, 2006
  5. alienalan

    beavis Guest

    In article <>,
    alienalan <> wrote:

    > this deal will be gone very soon, the original price is $23.99 plus
    > combined coupon code and mail-in rebate, only $10.99 after....expired
    > on 3/4, however, there are more closeout deals at meritline forum
    > (http://www.meritlineforum.com) updated daily...

    Argh. Is this sleazebag affiliated with meritline.com directly?
    Anyone?

    If so, my most recent order with meritline will be my last. I *don't*
    buy from spammers, period.

    beavis, Mar 3, 2006
  6. alienalan

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:25:33 GMT, beavis <> Gave us:

    >In article <>,
    >alienalan <> wrote:
    >
    >> this deal will be gone very soon, the original price is $23.99 plus
    >> combined coupon code and mail-in rebate, only $10.99 after....expired
    >> on 3/4, however, there are more closeout deals at meritline forum
    >> (http://www.meritlineforum.com) updated daily...

    >Argh. Is this sleazebag affiliated with meritline.com directly?
    >Anyone?
    >

    >If so, my most recent order with meritline will be my last. I *don't*
    >buy from spammers, period.

    Good JOB! MAYBE it will send his retarded ass a message.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 3, 2006