50 million refugees have gone missing

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ferd Berfle, Nov 16, 2010.

  1. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    Ferd Berfle, Nov 16, 2010

  2. Ferd Berfle

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-11-16, Ferd Berfle <> wrote:
    > In 2005, UN claimed that there would be these refugees in 2010. Who stole
    > them?
    > http://www.ehs.unu.edu/file/get/3916

    Just because they aren't being counted 'officially' under the label
    'environmental refugee' (which has no legal status anyway) doesn't mean
    there are none. In fact, that forecast may not have been far wrong.

    <http://terrapromessa25.wordpress.com/recent-entries/environmental-refugee-too-alarmist-or-not-alarmist-enough/>
    <http://us.oneworld.net/article/368605-haitians-now-join-environmental-refugees>
    <http://geography.about.com/od/globalproblemsandissues/a/environmentalrefugees.htm>

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Nov 16, 2010

  3. Ferd Berfle

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Nov 16, 2010
  4. Ferd Berfle <> riddled this:

    > In 2005, UN claimed that there would be
    > these refugees in 2010. Who stole them?
    >
    > http://www.ehs.unu.edu/file/get/3916

    They *were* on sale on the eBays...

    But that old eBay lady couldn't buy her election in
    CA; so, she might have returned them for the cash...

    PDFs are notorious for not updating; so have you
    tried the interwebs yet? Google knows everything;
    and what they don't "know", they have pictures of.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and on the
    'AWESOMENESS METER', I am about two clicks

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    an-nnnn-dh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 16, 2010