    It says it gives 50% off but i have no idea where to look
    or get additional assisitance without paying for it.
    Please help.

    Daniel, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Daniel

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    news:c82c01c489f8$be81aa40$...
    > I was told by my instructor but have had no luck in
    > finding where i can apply or get info on a discount for
    > students that are trying to get microsoft certification.
    > It says it gives 50% off but i have no idea where to look
    > or get additional assisitance without paying for it.
    > Please help.

    I have tried to get a discount, but have not found it either. If you know
    the material well, the price shouldn't really matter

    nerd32768, Aug 25, 2004

  3. I think your instructor has mislead you, there is no 50% discount on
    Microsoft exams available.

    --
    Mark Fugatt

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Aug 25, 2004
  4. Daniel

    craig Guest

    VUE currently has an offer on certain MS tests where if you fail it, you can
    get a free retake. This is for a limited time.

    http://www.getcertify4less.com/microsoft-pearsonvue-secondshot.asp

    Thats the only MS deal that I have seen out there.

    "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    > I was told by my instructor but have had no luck in
    > finding where i can apply or get info on a discount for
    > students that are trying to get microsoft certification.
    > It says it gives 50% off but i have no idea where to look
    > or get additional assisitance without paying for it.
    > Please help.

    ---

    craig, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Hi,

    As far as I am aware, If you are a student a college or university that is a
    Microsoft Academy. Then they can get a reduced rate of exam for you. you
    need to speak with one of the staff there who know about the certification or
    exam your going for. I have been paying full price for my exams, but my
    department head says he could have got them for £50 for me. saving me about
    50%.

    Hope this helps.

    William

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=, Aug 26, 2004