    What are some of your TV-on-DVD wishes? (& what's the best way to get the
    word out?)

    ....Curtin/Dobbs

    Curtin/Dobbs, Aug 29, 2006

  2. Curtin/Dobbs

    JAM Guest

    "Curtin/Dobbs" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I would like to see these series released in complete, remastered editions
    >with commentaries and extras:
    >
    > N. Y. P. D.
    > CORONET BLUE
    > HOT L BALTIMORE
    > OUR WORLD
    > BOSTON COMMON
    >
    > What are some of your TV-on-DVD wishes? (& what's the best way to get the
    > word out?)
    >
    > ...Curtin/Dobbs

    Go to www.tvshowsondvd.com and vote for your favorites shows. You can vote
    for as many shows as you like. The information is passed along to the
    studios. If you think it doesn't work, think again. I voted for 37 shows
    about three years ago. As of today all but seven of them have been released
    on DVD. This website is taken seriously by the studios. In addition, the
    website posts news about shows coming to DVD every single day! Check it
    out. All you have to do is register your name and email address for free
    and you can vote and receive emails about all of your shows.

    JAM, Aug 29, 2006

  3. Curtin/Dobbs

    Gary Sikkema Guest

    I'd like to see: