5 Sure-Fire Tips for Buying a New Computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by OurCompGuy, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. OurCompGuy

    OurCompGuy Guest

    5 Sure-Fire Tips for Buying a New Computer

    So you're thinking of buying a new computer... Where do you start?
    There are so many brands and models of computers available, and it can
    all be a little overwhelming when you start to look around. How do you
    decide what type of computer you need? And perhaps more importantly,
    how do you decide what the best value is?

    I have sold computers professionally for almost 20 years, and there are
    certain "tricks of the trade" that most computer stores and salespeople
    use. Knowing these secrets can make your decision easier and will help
    you buy the right computer for your needs.

    1. Buy What You Need, Maybe a Little More

    2. Warranty Considerations

    3. Can You Negotiate the Price Down?

    4. How Do Computer Stores Make Any Money?

    5. What Software is Included?

    Read the entire article at
    http://www.ourcomputertips.com/computer/5_sure_fire_tips_for_buying_a_new_computer.html
    OurCompGuy, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Nice article overall, although I would have named tip #5 "Junk software
    included?" =]

    Good job.

    Justin Brown - SYNACS, Jan 10, 2007